(1) Has anyone ever been to Truth or Consequences, NM? Does anyone know if they have a town motto?
(2) I'm a fan of the Huffington Post's "Hoffpollstrology" feature, which offers not only the latest polls on your favorite presidential candidate but also the Vegas betting line for each candidate, their horoscopes and the weather report. Now if only there was such a thing as Super Tuesday themed Ouija boards and crystal balls.
(3) Speaking of days next week that will have an extremely huge impact on the next four years, college football signing day is next week. For any of you incredibly talented highschool seniors who are reading this right now (and I'm sure there are a lot of you), go blue.
(4) It snowed a lot yesterday. A lot. I'm thinking about renting a dog team or getting some cross country skis it snowed so much.
(5) I wish they had snowdays for grown-ups. Unfortunately, it is very difficult for me to claim weather as a reason to stay home from work because I live three blocks away.
(6) Get your calendars out, my pretties: your upcoming drunken slutty holiday this month is Mardi Gras (Tuesday, February 5th). President's Day (Monday, February 18th)? Not so much.
Post a Comment