I'VE BEEN MEME'D!
What the hell is a meme? I guess it's a survey thing that gets passed around the interwebs from time to time. Like syphilis for bloggers. In this instance, I've contracted it courtesy of the loving caress of a Mr. Joe Janes.
List seven random and/or weird facts about myself:
(1) When I was a kid, my parents used to take us to Kentucky on vacation to go spelunking.
(2) My parents have family video of my brother and I dancing rather embarassingly to Paul Simon's "You Can Call Me Al" when we were very tiny. They like to show it to girlfriends whenever I bring them home for the first time.
(3) I nearly went to Washington University in St. Louis to pursue a degree in Architecture.
(4) I hate having my blood taken. This was not that big of a problem until my girlfriend decided to enrole in a phlebotomy program. Now every once in a while I will catch her staring at my arms. It creeps me out.
(5) My favorite movie to watch when I was sick was "Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves." I was too young to be bothered by the fact that Robin Hood was the only one in the movie without an English accent.
(6) I am a huge fan of "Good Eats," the television show on the Food Network.
(7) Saturday night, I came home to my apartment on the third floor to find a homeless man sleeping in front of my door.
There you go. I'll tag my sister Vanessa, ex-coworker Lauren, and current castmate Lisa.
I did it. I got my ass up at 6:00 AM, struggled through my complex yet simplistic local Chicago precinct poll, waded through seas of disgruntled people through what seemed like 20 lines but goddamn it I performed my civic duty. And if I can do it, so can you. Get your asses to the polls, people!