Like clockwork, friends.
There is an informal rule regarding this type of pronouncement, which is: "Every time the media says something will be awful, it's inevitably not that bad."
It's only when something creeps up on you unannounced that it's actually that bad.
This won't stop us all from hoping and praying for an adult snowday. And hey, maybe we'll actually get the 20+ inches of snow that everyone seems to be convinced we'll get.
If that's the case, I have the following back-up plans in mind:
- Wake up wearing my jammies, run to the window, survey the snow carnage and shout "Hooray! Snow day!"
- Go back to bed and sleep until noon.
- Make a big bowl of cereal and watch episodes of Arrested Development until 3:00 in the afternoon.
- Run outside and make snow angels.
- Fluff the beef.
- Heat a frozen pizza and watch more epidodes of Arrested Development.
- Go to bed after praying for another Tsnownami.
Post a Comment