|Biking has always been dangerous. Even with the addition of sensible sized wheels, you're still likely to end up on your ass.|
- If it’s a windy day, the wind is always blowing in my face. Doesn’t matter the time of year, type of weather, position of the stars in relation to the moon, anything. Always in my face.
- If there’s a chance of rain and I decide to ride my bike, it will inevitably rain.
- If there’s a chance of rain and I decide to take the bus, it will inevitably be the nicest, most bike conducive weather imaginable.
- Bus drivers are always trying to side swipe me. I’m convinced of this.
- If I am passing a taxi that is stopped to let people out, I know that the passenger will try to hit me with the door. Or throw a bottle of coke at me. Or shout while I pass by. Or any other number of douchy things.
- It's almost always better to just blow through stop signs. If you try stopping for cars, you will inevitably just sit there looking at each other, gesturing for the other to go. This lasts as long as five minutes and always ends with you both going at the same time anyway. Better to just get hit the first time around.
- Everyone is always looking at my ass.